DevOps(Linux & Elastic) engineer
We are looking for a topnotch DevOps Engineer with a strong focus on log aggregation(Elastic) systems and automation technologies.
- Keeping our development and test infrastructures reliable, secure, and efficient
- Automating repetitive tasks through scripting and other automation technologies
- Configuring Beats, Logstash and Elasticsearch for best performance and reliability for on premises and web scale deployments
- Working with the development team in order to set up efficient Elasticsearch queries
- Come up with ideas of new features or even products that will bring value to customers
- Bonus: [Potential] thought leader — tweeting, blogging, sharing thoughts about DevOps, tools, etc.
- Linux(Ubuntu) server administration skills
- Experience with log aggregation systems using logstash, beats, elasticsearch
- Scripting skills in shell, python or perl
- Familiar and comfortable with Docker, PostgreSQL, Apache Tomcat, Nginx, etc.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as nagios, graphite, Datadog...
- Working knowledge of distributed architectures
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and take responsibility
- Thinking out of the box and solving complex development challenges
- Experience working in a Scrum environment
- Ability to communicate in English
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to participate in stock options plan
- Cool vibe of working in a startup
- Joining our team of smart and driven colleagues
- Coffee, as much as you need
Runecast is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability status.