We are looking for an outstanding Java developer to join our team.
- Backend development for the new features of the main Runecast java applications.
- Developing internal tools in cooperation with engineers and data scientists.
- Come up with ideas of new features or even products that will bring value to customers.
- Bonus: [Potential] thought leader — tweeting, blogging, attending developer community events and conferences, sharing thoughts about Algorithms, tools, etc.
- Spring Framework (mvc, security, jpa)
- Git version control
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and take responsibility
- Thinking out of the box and solving complex development challenges
- Experience working in a Scrum environment
- Ability to communicate in English
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to participate in stock options plan
- Cool vibe of working in a startup
- Joining our team of smart and driven colleagues
- Coffee, as much as you need
Runecast is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability status.