We are looking for an outstanding Technical Sales to join our team.
Do you like meeting new professionals from all over the world?
Do you enjoy presentation to and negotiation with potential customers?
Do you want to use English daily, mostly with English natives and still work in a small team sitting in one room?
Do you want to work on sales of software that is used by some of the biggest global companies?
Do you want to work for a young, growing startup developing smart IT solutions?
If so, we are currently expanding and looking for the best people to join us in building great products and a successful global company.
Hello, we are Runecast.
We’re a team of 26 guys and gals from nine different countries - but united, most of us in our Brno offices! Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Fujisoft, Erste Bank, NCC, ONI and many other big players out there to choose our solution to protect their data centers.
Our Runecast Analyzer solution is able to catch errors and faults while they are still hiding in virtualized data centers before they make people sad or angry. We are also performing Data Science research on ML and NLP for context-based free text processing to make this process even smarter.
What you will take care of:
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by supporting our sales team
- Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering and understanding clients needs
- Identifying emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Keeping current with VMware and its ecosystem news, tools and technologies to act a technical advisor role for clients needs
- BS/MS degree in business administration or IT
- Striving to learn and take responsibility, also through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrating ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Thinking out of the box with the desire to solve complex challenges
- Coming up with ideas for new features or even products that will bring value to customers
- Successful previous experience as a technical sales representative
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and IT B2B industry expertise within the region of North America and Europe
- Interesting incentives for each closed deal
- A nice office in the Brno city center with just the right temperature inside
- Flexible working hours with no meetings after 4PM
- Home office and sick days
- The possibility to participate in a stock options plan
- The cool vibe of working in a well-funded startup
- Crazy-smart colleagues with a cooperative spirit
- Coffee, cookies, nuts and bananas - as much as you need :)
Runecast is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability status.