We are looking for a talented UX/UI designer and developer to join our team and craft beautiful applications.
- Design and develop high quality HTML5 user interfaces
- Design complex yet intuitive data-centric visualizations
- Iterate design with the team to determine the ideal user experience
- Bonus: [Potential] thought leader — tweeting, blogging, attending developer community events and conferences, sharing thoughts about design, development, tools, etc.
- Experience in creating data visualization with JS libraries (d3.js, SVG, etc...)
- Git version control
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and take responsibility
- Thinking out of the box and solving complex development challenges
- Experience working in a Scrum environment
- Ability to communicate in English
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to participate in stock options plan
- Cool vibe of working in a startup
- Joining our team of smart and driven colleagues
- Coffee, as much as you need
Runecast is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability status.