We are looking for an allround VMware engineer with advanced expertise of the VMware SDDC product portfolio(vSphere, vROPS, NSX, Horizon View)
- Day to day operations of the development virtual infrastructure
- Automate deployment and configuration of large scale test virtual environments
- Work with the development team to leverage the SDK to interact with the VMware components
- Come up with ideas of new features or even products that will bring value to customers.
- Bonus: [Potential] thought leader — tweeting, blogging, attending developer community events and conferences, sharing thoughts about Algorithms, tools, etc.
- vSphere administration
- Basic Windows and Linux administration
- Good knowledge of networking and NSX
- Horizon View
- vRealize Suite
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and take responsibility
- Thinking out of the box and solving complex development challenges
- Experience working in a Scrum environment
- Ability to communicate in English
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to participate in stock options plan
- Cool vibe of working in a startup
- Joining our team of smart and driven colleagues
- Coffee, as much as you need
Runecast is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability status.